Hold a Meeting at the Library
Reserve a Meeting Room
Library meeting rooms are reserved primarily for library related activities.
Rooms are also available to local groups as long as:
- The rooms are not in use for library related activities.
- The group is not meeting for commercial purposes
- The activity takes place Monday thru Saturday during regular library hours (up to 15 minutes prior to closing)
- A fee is not charged for entrance to program
- An adult (age 18 or over) is in attendance and responsible for the group’s adherence to library rules
To reserve space, please visit or call the library at 419-347-5576 ext. 1 or fill out our contact form.